I am not going to class tonight. I need to because it will be the review for the third quiz. Oh well.
The killer headache and even more killer chest pain that feels like terrible heartburn is keeping me home. Staying prone is the only thing that helps.
I will just have to fuck up a quiz, at least the oral part. I am not sweating the written section too much, although I know he will be going over it tonight as review like he usually does, and if I was there I would then know the answers. I will just have to wing it and fail it. I am to the point of not caring. The pain rules my life.
Now I am going to get on my cushions and watch rat play FF1 until I pass out. The little magic users look like they are rubbing their noses when they are chanting spells. It's cute.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*